TERMS AND CONDITIONS
notices and disclaimers and if you disagree with in any way, then do not use this Website or any of
- A8 provides online marketing services made available regardless of the medium and
includes mainly information on financial service providers. These are the Terms and
Conditions subject to which you may use this website and the services, including email
services, marketing services, software and other online products (hereinafter called the
“Services”), operated and provided by A8.
- The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to provide the Website viewers and users
with detailed information about their rights and obligations when visiting the Website
and receiving the Services.
- Your access to this Website and receipt of the Services is subject to these Terms and
, notices, disclaimers and
any other terms and conditions or other statements issued or authorised by us that are
contained on the Website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the Terms”).
- By using the Website and/or receiving the Services you acknowledge that you have read
and reviewed all material and you agree to be bound by the Terms.
- USE OF SERVICES
- The Services are not intended for users under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do
not use this Website or Services and do not provide us with any personal information.
- If you voluntarily register for receipt of the Services and disclose your personal
information, you grant us and our affiliates, clients and service providers and each of
their and our respective licensees the perpetual right to use the information in order
to provide the Services.
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not
infringe the rights of, or restrict the use of the Website, by any third party.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms from time to time. It is your responsibility to
review on a frequent basis this page for any updates or amendments to the Terms, which
shall come into effect once posted. If we make any material changes to these Terms, we
will post the updated Terms here, along with its effective date, and notify you by email
or by means of a notice on our Website.
- Further to the above A8 also reserves the right to amend any other information,
material, prerequisites and descriptions contained in the Website, that may be subject
to change without any prior notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LIMITATION OF USE:
- All copyright and other rights (including database rights, trademarks (whether
registered or unregistered) and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the
Website and their contents (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include all
information contained in or available from the Website, including email services,
marketing services, software and other online products (“the Contents”) are owned by or
licensed to A8 or are otherwise used by A8 as permitted under applicable laws.
Unless A8 explicitly states otherwise in writing, you may use, view, download,
copy or print textual or graphic content of the Website provided that it is solely used
by you for the purpose of enquiring about the services provided by the A8 and provided
that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices
on such content.
- Under no circumstances may you use any Content in a manner that may give a false or
misleading impression of the A8.
- You agree you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell,
sublicense, or create derivative works from the Website or the user content. Nor may you
use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Website architecture,
or extract information about usage, individual identities or users.
- You agree may not to copy, distribute, process, modify, merge the Website content in
general or with any other works, also convey, archive, process on a systematic basis as
well as to use the Contents for the purposes of creating a database, in respect
to the Contents of the Website or any part of it, without the written consent of the
- We cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website
and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted.
Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions,
communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or
responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described
in this section.
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE:
- We reserve the right at any time to deny or terminate all or part of your access to the
Website where in our opinion, there are concerns regarding unreasonable use, security or
unauthorised access or where you have breached any of these Terms or block or
suspend your account, remove your default settings, or part thereof, without prior
reference to you.
- PERSONAL DATA
- Any personal Data that shall be collected by the A8 through this Website, affiliated
websites, mobile applications, videos, products and applications and shall be processed
according to the applicable data protection laws and regulations, as amended or replaced
from time to time. The personal data collected by the A8 shall not be stored longer
than it is necessary for the purposes of its collection or further processing as
disclosed in the
information about how data is collected, used and made available. We encourage you to
read it and if you do not agree, not to apply for the provision of the Services and/or
avoid using the Website.
- The Website and the Contents are provided for general information purposes only and
whilst the information constituting the content of the Website has been prepared with
the due professional care, possible inaccuracies or errors may never be fully
eliminated, nor the information can be considered as complete. To the extent permitted
by Applicable Law A8 makes no warranties, representations and/or undertakings (express
or implied) in respect of the Website and the Contents (including the accuracy,
reliability, suitability, quality, availability or completeness thereof).
- A8 exclude all liability in relation to the Website and the Contents, whether such
liability arises in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise
(including, without limitation, liability in respect of any losses, damages, costs
or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you of an indirect or
consequential nature, such as loss of profits, data, business or goodwill). A8 make no
claims or representations that any or all of the Contents may be lawfully viewed or
downloaded outside its jurisdiction. Access to such materials may not be legal by
certain persons or in certain countries. If you choose to access the Website
and receive the Services, you do so at your own initiative and risk and
are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- We shall not be liable for any damage that may occur to your hardware or software that
may arise as a result of the use of the Website and receipt of the Services or for any
damage incurred by the content of the Website, its partial or complete, temporary or
permanent unavailability and any other consequences resulting to the above, irrespective
of the actual person or reasons that caused it.
- YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST US AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS,
AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless A8, its officers,
directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party
information providers to the website from and against all losses,
expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable lawyer fees,
resulting from any violation of the Terms by you.
- You also agree to indemnify A8 against any claims relating to information
or material which you have submitted to us and are in violation of any
law or in breach of any third party rights
- A8 shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of the Website if it
determines in its sole discretion that you have breached these Terms or have otherwise
been engaged in conduct which A8 determines in its sole discretion to be unacceptable.
- In the event of termination, you are no longer authorised to access the Website, but all
restrictions imposed on you and the disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in
the Terms will survive termination and any legal rights accrued to us against you up to
the date of termination, shall not be affected.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
- THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY
KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN
THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR
MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE
WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, EMAIL MARKETING AND ANY OTHER MARKETING MATERIAL. THE
INFORMATION, FACTS, AND OPINIONS PROVIDED ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
- In the event that any term of the Terms is held to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any
reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and the remainder of the Terms
and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
Terms constitute the entire Agreement between you and the A8 with respect to your use
of the Website and receipt of the Services. Where such areas are subject to additional
additional terms applicable to such areas.
- GOVERNING LAW
- Governing Law of the Terms and in general of the Website is the Law of Anguilla.
If you do not agree to the Terms, you must not use or access the Website.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on February 2021